Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Clark Ashton Smith Poetry Mss for Sale
Posted by: Tsathoggua (IP Logged)
Date: 28 March, 2014 07:50AM
Hi All,

The financial doomsters are lapping at my coattails, and I need to raise some funds quick. So, I've decided to sell the two Clark Ashton Smith poetry manuscripts I own. I bought them from Marc Michaud of Necronomicon Press fame in 1995. I believe they were originally from the collection of Donald Wandrei. They are 1 page each. "Souvenance" (signed with 1 handwritten correction) and "A Fable" (unsigned, no corrections).

Perhaps one of you Eldritch Dark members may be interested or might know another acolyte of Klarkash-Ton who would be. Please let your f(r)iends know, as I'm sure these two mss will go swiftly.

Email me for further details - perryfalcon75 @ gmail . com (spaces to prevent spambots from attacking me)

---
Perry Grayson
Publisher, Tsathoggua Press (on hiatus)

Re: Clark Ashton Smith Poetry Mss for Sale
Posted by: pegana (IP Logged)
Date: 28 March, 2014 08:44AM
hello

You might try something that my wife suggested to a friend of ours who was in financial straits, it's called GoFundme, he raised $2500 in about a month here's a link to it. I was dubious but it really worked.
go fund me
Good luck

mike

Re: Clark Ashton Smith Poetry Mss for Sale
Posted by: calonlan (IP Logged)
Date: 20 April, 2014 12:07PM
You might contact Scott for the UC Berkeley contact - they commonly buy original manuscripts of California writers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page