Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Clark Ashton Smith Documentary!
Posted by: K.A. Opperman (IP Logged)
Date: 3 May, 2016 09:44PM
I'm unsure if this has been posted about here before (if it has, I apologize!), but I urge all of you to consider supporting this groundbreaking documentary on The Emperor of Dreams himself. Filmmaker Darin Coelho Spring needs your help to fund this wonderful project which, when completed, will surely help cement Smith's reputation for future generations. The film with feature interviews with such individuals as S. T. Joshi, Wilum Pugmire, Donald Sidney-Fryer, Harlan Ellison, and many others. It will also feature an original score themed on The City of the Singing Flame by composer Peter Scartabello. Go ahead, watch the trailer and see!

[www.indiegogo.com]

Re: Clark Ashton Smith Documentary!
Date: 10 May, 2016 02:17AM
New perk added! "2 Tomes of Weird Poetry" Only two of these are available, claim one while you can....

Posted by: Nutmidas (IP Logged)
Date: 28 May, 2016 04:20PM
Did the indiegogo campaign just end? I found out about it today and went to contribute, and it looks like I'm a day late. Do you need more funding or plan on another type of funding campaign?

Date: 1 June, 2016 12:05AM
Yes, the campaign just ended. Contact Darin Coelho Spring at this address: darincoelho@gmail.com. He still has some of the campaign perk items for sale. Maybe a contribution could be arranged informally...?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 1 Jun 16 | 12:08AM by K.A. Opperman.

Posted by: SeventhSon (IP Logged)
Date: 9 June, 2016 09:39AM
Is this documentary being shot? I can't wait to see it : )

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page