Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
CAS convention
Posted by: J. B. Post (IP Logged)
Date: 21 June, 2008 07:59AM
I would like to suggest that if there ever is an international convention on the works of CAS, it be held in Rodez in the Department of Aveyron in France, probably as close as we can get these days to Averoigne.

JBP

Re: CAS convention
Posted by: Chipougne (IP Logged)
Date: 21 June, 2008 09:16AM
I have a good friend there, the French writer Jonas Lenn. Not really a CAS fan yet, but I'm working on it! :)

Posted by: Scott Connors (IP Logged)
Date: 22 June, 2008 03:50AM
Are you proposing a rendezvous in Aveyron?

:)

Scott

Date: 22 June, 2008 06:47AM
Scott Connors Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are you proposing a rendezvous in Aveyron?
>
> :)

:-D Shall we include colossi and werewolves? I'm not sure specific accomodations are available for that kind of guests.

Date: 23 June, 2008 08:54AM
Jonas tells me that the village of Conques is probably the best place he can think of if someone were to organize a Smithian seminar in the area.

Date: 23 June, 2008 10:31AM
Oops, the web link didn't make it through (that is, for those of you who receive the posts as emails). You'll have to log in to the forum to visit the web page I was alluding to.

Posted by: Ghoti23 (IP Logged)
Date: 25 June, 2008 02:09AM
'He is a fierce-looking beast,' Anselme observed doubtfully. It seemed that the wolf understood the words, for he bared his teeth at Anselme, with a hoarse, preternaturally deep growl. Spots of red fire glowed in his somber eyes, like coals fanned by devils in dark pits.

Les loups et les lynx vous y attendent également.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page