Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
LAST OBLIVION at 50% discount
Posted by: dhussey (IP Logged)
Date: 1 August, 2004 01:57PM
Please pardon this intrusion! I'm offering a half-price sale on our Smith poetry volume, THE LAST OBLIVION. Eight copies remain at the 50% discount ($7.50) and can only be obtained through the eBay auction at:

[cgi.ebay.com]

If response to this promotion is good, I may slash the official website price to ten dollars -- but these will be the only copies available at half-off. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Derrick Hussey
Hippocampus Press

Re: LAST OBLIVION at 50% discount
Posted by: Kyberean (IP Logged)
Date: 2 August, 2004 06:28PM
This is a wonderful sale, and I have gladly taken advantage of it, but I hope that it does not signify that sales for the volume are below expectations.

Posted by: Roger (IP Logged)
Date: 5 August, 2004 12:16AM
Well, I bought one of these off eBay a few days ago and it arrived in record time! Having read a ton of CAS's fiction the past couple months (and thinking much of it great stuff despite the consensus that CAS was a better poet than short-story writer), I'm eager to tackle the poetry.

Posted by: dhussey (IP Logged)
Date: 16 August, 2004 12:34AM
Response to our half price sale of THE LAST OBLIVION was so good that we are now offering the same special price on our website. The collection, which usually sells for $15.00, is available for half price with any other purchase.

Best regards,
Derrick Hussey
[www.hippocampuspress.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page