Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Anno Klarkash-Ton
Posted by: Frederick (IP Logged)
Date: 12 June, 2013 04:48PM
Anno Klarkash-Ton is a book that is a Smith bibliography along with some excellent poetry, art, short stories and articles somewhat paying homage to CAS. I had the honor of being its co-editor with Glynn Owen Barrass, plus I wrote its Introduction which I dedicated to Carol, Clark's wife (I felt she needed some over due reconition (sp)).Some of the fine people involved with this project are Scott Connors, Wilum H. Pugmire, Robert Price, Ran Cartwright, Frank Belnap Long (a reprint of his comments concerning Smith's poetry) and Edward P. Berglund, to name but a few. It is being published by P'rea Press. It is targeted for release this August at the NecronomiCon being held in Providence.

Frederick J. Mayer

Re: Anno Klarkash-Ton
Posted by: phillipAellis (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2013 08:45PM
Thanks for the heads up, Frederick. I shall be getting a copy when it's available, and when I can afford to do so. If we can, all of us, help out Danny at P'rea Press by buying his titles, he can continue to do such great work for readers and writers of weird verse.

I want to add: Danny is a skilled and eminently capable weird versifier in his own right. So if and when Hippocampus release his Time Machine -- buy a copy ( at least a copy; maybe more!) and help support him support us. (And feel free to keep asking when it will appear, as the combined effort will help boost its time of appearance.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page