Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Sfatlcllp story and Tigershark Publishers
Posted by: Frederick (IP Logged)
Date: 12 December, 2013 10:12PM
Recently I had my Smith influnced/inspired tale KuMiHo Justice For Love or "Sfatlcllp's Rules"accepted for the Febuary, 2014 issue of the on-line zine Tigershark[/i]. I am really interested in CAS' lesser known Ancient Ones, so my story further developes Sfatlcllp, but flesh Her out more, so to speak, to Her concept and Her followers, religion based on Her, as well as, created some quotes from [i]The Book of Eibon, among other Smithian things :-) One of the reasons why I posted this here, besides some ego-boo, is that Tigershark Publishers are pretty much a mainstream publication when it comes to stories, poetry (they also will be publishing one of my Smith influnced poems and art)and artwork, however, they are open to almost anything, as they state, "surprise us!" One of the ways to get more people aware of Clark Ashton Smith is to get his name etc. out into "mainstream" publications like Tigershark. So I encourage all here to maybe submit or pass the word around to help support places like Tigershark as still another means of promoting CAS and his works and those inspired by them! Here is their contact:

Tigershark Publishing is the publisher of the Tigershark ezine which can be downloaded free from [tigersharkpublishing.blogspot.co.uk]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page