Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
The Age of Malygris Update
Posted by: pegana (IP Logged)
Date: 17 May, 2014 09:29AM
We are happy to report "The Age of Malygris" has reached the halfway point of its press run and we expect it to sell out before long so if you are interested in a fine press edition featuring our favorite magian Malygris don't wait too long to secure a copy. More information is at our website Pegana Press Books.

Our thanks to the collectors around the world who have helped support this edition. We hope to complete the Poseidonis stories later this year in a companion volume "the Age of Ending".

Mike
Pegana Press

Re: The Age of Malygris Update
Posted by: casofile (IP Logged)
Date: 26 May, 2014 02:19PM
I've recently had the opportunity to look over "The Age of Malygris" and would like to congratulate Mike Tortorello and Pegana Press on this superbly crafted tome! Aside from the obvious quality of the binding and paper, this book contains two marvelous tales, "The Last Incantation" and "The Death of Malygris" as well as the poem "Malediction" and the prose poem "The Muse of Atlantis." The Introduction by Donald Sidney-Fryer "Klarkash-Ton, High Priest of Atlantis" is quite enjoyable, being both humorous and informative. So don't wait, with a print run of only 55 copies they won't last long!

I'm also looking forward to the second installment in the Poseidonis cycle which I imagine will contain "The Double Shadow" "A Vintage from Atlantis" and possibly the poems "Tolometh" and "Atlantis."

So congratulations to Pegana Press on a job well done and best of luck with your future projects.
-Ron

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page