Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
BARBARIAN CROWNS & Klarkash-Ton
Posted by: Frederick (IP Logged)
Date: 2 February, 2015 09:42PM
The official cover (see below) for the forth coming Robert E. Howard tribute/influenced anthology (the publishers hope for a February of this year release) BARBARIAN CROWNS has been released for an advance viewing of sorts. The names on its cover should be familiar to many members of this outstanding CAS site.

I am proud and honored to be one of the names on the cover, as well as, having my piece "The Gnawing of Gol-goroth" included in this anthology...within my accepted material one will discover how Gol-goroth was born and why He resembles Tsathoggua so much :) Plus, Clark Ashton Smith's Ancient One creation Shathak plays a key role in my somewhat long narrative poem, not to mention, Tsathoggua & wizard Klarkash-Ton make a cameo appearance in it!

Barbarian Crowns was edited by the multi-talented Juan Julio Gutienez, who did a fine job of putting it all together & its gifted contributors did some outstanding fiction/poetry for it. This excellently made volume is being published by Barbwire Butterfly.

[scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2 Feb 15 | 09:43PM by Frederick.

Re: BARBARIAN CROWNS & Klarkash-Ton
Posted by: Frederick (IP Logged)
Date: 2 February, 2015 09:52PM
The anthology Barbarian Crowns will be available both as a trade paperback & an e-book which will be available through, but not limited to, such outlets as Barnes & Nobles and Amazon :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page