Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Birthday birthday!
Posted by: voleboy (IP Logged)
Date: 11 September, 2004 12:43AM
A little bird tells me it's an Eldritch Dark lover's birthday. Shall this person step forth, and garner the wishes and birthday cheers of her fellows?

Phillip

Re: Birthday birthday!
Posted by: NightHalo (IP Logged)
Date: 11 September, 2004 02:15AM
:P

While I prefer the shadows, I thank you Phillip for your kindness. It means much to me.

Merci...

~Alycia

PS: To get this thread closer to topic, how were CAS' birthdays? Any memorable ones you can remember Dr. F?

Posted by: calonlan (IP Logged)
Date: 12 September, 2004 05:42PM
At the time I knew Clark, Birthdays, like all other days, were an occasion to celebrate provided someone among us had the 69cents for a gallon of burgundy, and there was some respectable black bread and cheese about (my
god, its thursday! let's have a party! It must be someone's
birthday!!)

Date: 13 September, 2004 01:57AM
Given, then, this modicum of birthday requisites, what occasions were special days for celebration, above and beyond that given for your average celebration? When were heels really kicked up, and shins digged deep?

Phillip

Date: 13 September, 2004 09:50AM
Whenever we were together - no other reason required -
It is one of the blessings of the poor that everyday can
be a celebration; this is very easy for poor poets because all that is required is to read aloud -- of course, some
inexpensive comestibles add to the occasion - but balloons
and Mardi Gras? unnecessary

Date: 13 September, 2004 04:26PM
I agree that every day can (and sometimes should) be a celebration. I suppose what I was asking was if CAS found certain occasions worthy of greater or lesser degrees of celebration than others, or had a reached a state where life itself was worthy of celebrating more than artificial reasons?

ciao!

P

Date: 13 September, 2004 05:26PM
YES

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page