Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
The Eldritch Dark: Collected Prose Poems and Artwork of Clark Ashton Smith (Centipede Press)
Posted by: Eldritch Frog (IP Logged)
Date: 8 June, 2015 09:23AM
Scott, do you have a table of contents for this book? Maybe some sample pages you can post with artwork? It does not even seem to have a listing on Centipede's website.

The Eldritch Dark: Collected Prose Poems and Artwork of Clark Ashton Smith (Centipede Press)
Hardcover: 460 pages
Publisher: Centipede Press (August 11, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1613470584
ISBN-13: 978-1613470589

Is it really coming out in August?

Re: The Eldritch Dark: Collected Prose Poems and Artwork of Clark Ashton Smith (Centipede Press)
Posted by: shivapashupati (IP Logged)
Date: 19 June, 2015 05:06PM
(The dark, omnious silence, which uncomfortably fills an already uncertain space following such a pertinent query, fills me with an unfathomable dread...)

Re: The Eldritch Dark: Collected Prose Poems and Artwork of Clark Ashton Smith (Centipede Press)
Posted by: Draugen (IP Logged)
Date: 26 June, 2015 03:27PM
I have pre-ordered from amazon and this keeps getting put back. From what I've seen this should be released later this year?

Posted by: Eldritch Frog (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2015 10:25AM
Does anyone know a list of the poems in this book?

Looking at my copy of Last Oblivion, there is a section called Eldritch Dark. It only amounts to around 30 pages. Is that the same list of poems that will be in this book?

I'd love to know the exact list of poems in this book.

Posted by: Martinus (IP Logged)
Date: 14 July, 2015 03:26PM
All the prose poems, no poems.

Posted by: Blaine Stevens (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2015 02:40PM
Is this book coming out for sure in November?

Posted by: Martinus (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2015 03:22PM
Blaine Stevens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is this book coming out for sure in November?

Late this year or early next, was the latest thing I heard.

Posted by: jdworth (IP Logged)
Date: 12 November, 2015 11:28PM
At this juncture the date I'm getting is December 15; but, to be honest, I expect it to be pushed back until next year. If not, great; if so, then as long as it allows them to do the best job possible, I'm quite content with that, as well. I've been waiting decades for such a book; waiting just a tad longer now that it is a definite thing is no hardship....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page