Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Calenture: A Journal of Studies in Speculative Verse
Posted by: voleboy (IP Logged)
Date: 5 June, 2005 12:25AM
G'day!

Just up are the basic pages for Calenture: a Journal of Studies in Speculative Verse.

It has the home page, a call for papers, submission guidelines, and an embryonic links page.

Please feel free to drop by and look at the pages. If you have suggestions for links, please email me with the subject New link.

Please consider the call for papers. I reproduce the basics below:

"January 2006: Clark Ashton Smith issue
Papers are being sought for inclusion in our inaugural special issue. They should deal with any aspect of Clark Ashton Smith's fantastic verse. In addition we would like to see papers that deal with source criticism, comparative studies, and thematic studies, providing that the emphasis is upon the fantastic poems.

In all other respects, the submissions should conform to our Submission Guidelines."

I hope that you will feel free to submit something: we accept criticism, essays, verse, reviews, interviews and bibliographies.

Ciao!

Phillip

*Author of Strange Gardens [www.lulu.com]

*Editor of Calenture: a Journal of Studies in Speculative Verse [calenture.fcpages.com]

*Visit my homepage: [voleboy.freewebpages.org]

Re: Calenture: A Journal of Studies in Speculative Verse
Posted by: jimrockhill2001 (IP Logged)
Date: 5 June, 2005 09:20AM
Sounds like a worthy endeavor. Cannot contribute at this time, but I look forward to reading it once it is available. Please keep us updated.

Jim

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page