Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
CASiana
Posted by: rotomago (IP Logged)
Date: 17 January, 2006 09:33AM
Hello, I'm a french comic book writer and I intend to adapt a Clark Ashton Smith story in graphic novel form. The short story in question is actually in public domain I believe, but I would like to get of a full authorization of CASiana the estate of Smith. How can I contact them?

Last year, I worked on a comic book version of the Temple by H.P. Lovecraft published in France by éditions Akileos (www.akileos.com) under the name U-29 and illustrated in full color by Florent Calvez. At the end of the comic I wrote a short contextual analysis of Lovecraft original tale where I mention Clark Ashton Smith Atlantis/Lemuria myths (the text features also a little portrait of CAS!). Now, I would like to pursue in this vein and work on a Smith tale I love about a lost realm…

Bonne Année 2006 à tous!

Rotomago

Re: CASiana
Posted by: Chipougne (IP Logged)
Date: 17 January, 2006 11:53AM
Good news indeed! Is Florent Calvez going to draw that album too? Which story do you intend to use (if I'm not being too curious)?
As for CASiana please contact me offlist (use the email address at [www.klarkash-ton.org]) and I'll forward your request.

Philippe Gindre

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page