Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
new book
Posted by: calonlan (IP Logged)
Date: 3 September, 2006 08:39AM
Ron and Scott - I received an Amazon pre-order offer for the new book today at a bit of a discount - thought you might like to know, and others might take advantage of.

In addition, I must tell you how greatly I enjoyed our breakfast and then the gathering the following day. I was deeply impressed by your library, and the knowledge and interest of the guests. Sorry I lost it reading my memoir, I hadn't realized how deeply my feelings for the lost days with Clark went - at any rate, it was real. Please express to all my deep appreciation for their attending the meeting and getting to meet this newer generation of CAS devotees in person.
yours affectionately,
drf

Re: new book
Posted by: casofile (IP Logged)
Date: 3 September, 2006 10:49AM
Greetings Dr F! Good to hear from you and I assume you've made it back safely from your considerable trek and are now safely ensconced back in your study in Corpus Christi. I have a nice picture of you reading your memoir (no need to apologize for this heart-felt reading, it was the highlight of the event) I'll send one along shortly and can also post it to the site if you like. I also enjoyed our theological discussion over breakfast in Auburn, your range of interests and expertise is quite remarkable.
Your fellow infidel-
Ron

Re: new book
Posted by: calonlan (IP Logged)
Date: 4 September, 2006 09:08AM

Thanks Ron, and post the pic if you wish - I'm just grateful to hear that it didn't come off as foolish.
Let me know how the "White Goddess" goes, as I think I remember your telling me you had acquired a copy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page