The New Look
Posted by: walrus (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2006 10:36AM
Nice -- much easier on the eyes.

Juha-Matti Rajala

Re: The New Look
Posted by: walrus (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2006 10:37AM
By the way, Boyd, a PHP is reported while posting, though these message got through anyway:
Quote:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/eldritch/public_html/forum/mods/emailallposts/emailallposts.php on line 31

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29 Sep 06 | 10:39AM by walrus.

Posted by: Tantalus (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2006 12:21PM
walrus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> By the way, Boyd, a PHP is reported while posting,...

Yes, the same thing happened to me.

Posted by: garymorris (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2006 02:39PM
Very nice new look here! A few glitches, still (like some of the clickable hyperlink buttons look empty (no words there) though they seem to work.

Posted by: Boyd (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2006 03:34PM
Thanks all for the feed back, keep it coming , while i test everything there's only one of me and several thousand pages so any errors spotted let me know.

garymorris , what buttons are you referring to?

Posted by: pixelpusher (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2006 09:23PM
Hi, I like the new look... Easier on the eyes, however it could have more emotional content to go w/ the themes in CAS' work.

PROBLEM: Not being able to sort the short stories by cycle (like you could w/ old site) is an oversight. I've been reading them in sequence and now I have to jump around... not knowing which go with which.

Date: 29 September, 2006 10:50PM
Hey Boyd,

I'm talking about the two buttons below the message-posting box, which I'm typing in right now, that allow you to actually post the message you've written. There's a short and a longer one; both appear as empty boxes with outlines. I think one of them said something like Reply or Send or Post or something similar. Does that make sense?

Date: 29 September, 2006 10:50PM
OK, I took a chance and clicked on the longer of the two boxes at the bottom of this message box and it looks like it posted.

Date: 30 September, 2006 02:40PM
pixelpusher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi, I like the new look... Easier on the eyes,
> however it could have more emotional content to go
> w/ the themes in CAS' work.

Thats just my prefered design style. Lean mean and clean.

> PROBLEM: Not being able to sort the short stories
> by cycle (like you could w/ old site) is an
> oversight. I've been reading them in sequence and
> now I have to jump around... not knowing which go
> with which.

The cycles file has moved to: Cycles of Clark Ashton Smith

Date: 30 September, 2006 03:24PM
garymorris, fixed, i hope. you may have to refresh the page and or empty the cache to see the changes, buttons should be white text on grey.

Date: 30 September, 2006 03:34PM
Fixed. Thanks, Boyd.

Posted by: gavinicuss (IP Logged)
Date: 30 September, 2006 03:42PM
Howdy folks,

Can anyone help me figure out how to reach Dr. Bill Farmer? I am using this email addy: remraf3@att.net, but my hotmail server is reporting each of my attempts as a total failure. I think this addy is correct and current, so hotmail may simply be screwy (not the most unlikely of possibilities).

Donald Sidney-Fryer keeps asking me to get messages to Dr. Bill, but I can't seem to get through. Donaldo was planning to come to Texas this November and a stop in Corpus Christi was one of the high spots on his itinerary. I was hoping to arrange a poetry performance in Austin for Don, but my father failed to get with the program in sufficient time to make this happen, so Don has had to make other plans. Now, it may be next Fall before such a tour can be attempted again.

Date: 30 September, 2006 04:38PM
I have emailed you the most current address i have for him, best not to post email addresses here (or any where on the web) due to spam bots harvesting them.

Posted by: Roger (IP Logged)
Date: 30 September, 2006 06:53PM
I'll have to get used to it, but I'm sure I will :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page