Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
New Jersey Pulp and Book show
Posted by: kurzman (IP Logged)
Date: 3 November, 2006 07:20PM
I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this here. I guess I'll find out.

Sat. Nov., 11th. I believe this is the 5th or sixth annual show. It's been getting better every year. Last year the attendance came close (in one day) to the total attendance of the 3 day Pulpcon.

More info at:

(The link didn't come up in the preview. Do a Google search for Pulp Adventurecon.)

Loads of Pulps (all genre's), paperback and hardcover collector books. I'll be attnding as a dealer. I will have 24 linear feet displayed. I will have what I believe is the largest lot of Weird Tales ever offered (catalog or display). This will be about 1000 issues. I'll also have about 99% of all the Arkham House books. Plus many virtually NOS signed, numbered Fantasy Press books (some in the original shipping cartons).

Adventure House will have 1000's of rare pulps and Chuck Miller should have many nice books from the legendary Jack Chalker collection. Many other dealers will be there also.

I think there should be about 55-60 6" tables loaded with the good stuff.

Don't miss it. Next chance for this stuff will be in May, 2007 at the Windy City Pulp and Paperback show. Then Pulpcon in the Summer. See ya there!

ALSO..I should have all of the CAS Arkhams for sale. Also an ODES AND SONNETS and STAR TREADER...all of the CAS WT's (I think). If anybody is REALLY serious about buying, contact me and I'll bring BLACK FETISH by CAS (sculpture).

Re: New Jersey Pulp and Book show
Posted by: garymorris (IP Logged)
Date: 25 November, 2006 11:31AM
Please consider posting about how this event went. I'm in Portland Oregon and never seem to be able to schedule a visit to the places hosting such events.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page