Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Mythos Price Checks
Posted by: rutledge_442 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 November, 2006 07:09AM
While looking for the "inhabitant of the lake and other less welcome tentants" i found it for the cheapest at $52 dollars, and the most expensive for $300+.

Is their a website that will alow you to order the tomes cheaply? I couldnt find "The inhabitant of the lake..." on amazon, however i think i found, "The Horror From the Hills" and "Cold Print" rather cheaply, i also found Michael Shea's "Fat Face" witch was around 35+.

i will use the interlibrary lone, but it would be nice to have my own collection..and christmas is coming up and i dont ask for much figured ask for 1 tome from my dad, mom, (who are divorced), and grandparents, and then money i get from distant relatives could probably get me what i'm after.

Is their any place that will sell these books between the 20-45 dollar price range?

Re: Mythos Price Checks
Posted by: Stan (IP Logged)
Date: 13 November, 2006 11:44AM
If you can't find it on eBay, alibris.com and abebooks.com are good places to search for used books. They list all offers from various booksellers of the title you search for. However, just out of curiosity, I did a search on abebooks for Inhabitant of the Lake and found listings of $50-$100 for JUST THE JACKET (no book)! So if you found one for $52, I'd say that's a bargain, depending on the condition. I make no claims to being an expert, of course. Anyone else have a suggestion?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page