Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Clark Ashton Smith And Romantic Diablerie
Posted by: Kyberean (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2007 09:26AM
Re. Lost Worlds: Scott has the final word, here, but my understanding is that, aside from publishing brief writings of CAS, himself, it is a strictly a scholarly journal devoted to CAS studies, and does not publish others' fiction. This will give you an idea of the contents: [www.amazon.com].

If you have written fiction that is related thematically or stylistically to CAS's, then you might consider submitting it to this very site, in the "Tributes" section.

Re: Clark Ashton Smith And Romantic Diablerie
Posted by: ArkhamMaid (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2007 11:11AM
Thanks for the suggestion! I've actually been considering submitting to this site, but to tell the truth, I'd like to have my stories published in a paying publication -- or at least something that would get my name out among editors of horror, science fiction, and fantasy. I may, however, submit some of my poetry to this site, so be prepared for some pretty dreadful stuff in the future! ;) At any rate, I do hope that even though LOST WORLDS seems to be a scholarly publication, that it might consider poetry or short fiction, as it seems like the sort of magazine that would be interested in my sort of thing.

We have seen the darkness
Where charnel things decay,
Where atom moves with atom
In shining swift array,
Like ordered constellations
On some sidereal way.
--from Nyctalops

Goto Page: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page