Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Disturbing Discovery
Posted by: DarkReader (IP Logged)
Date: 26 August, 2008 09:08PM
Apparently, this rather strident young lady is a fan of weird fiction:

[www.youtube.com]

Somehow I'm having a really hard time imagining her curled up with a thick volume of Klarkash-tonian tales.

Re: Disturbing Discovery
Posted by: LurkerintheDark (IP Logged)
Date: 27 August, 2008 11:38AM
DarkReader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Apparently, this rather strident young lady is a
> fan of weird fiction:
>
> [www.youtube.com]
>
> Somehow I'm having a really hard time imagining
> her curled up with a thick volume of
> Klarkash-tonian tales.

But I'm not having much trouble imagining her curled up with ME though, Ha ha ha!

Posted by: DarkReader (IP Logged)
Date: 27 August, 2008 07:36PM
LurkerintheDark Wrote:

> But I'm not having much trouble imagining her
> curled up with ME though, Ha ha ha!

She's easy enough on the eyes, I suppose. But that warbling drawl of hers is enough to drive the Great Old Ones insane.

Posted by: Radovarl (IP Logged)
Date: 27 August, 2008 09:38PM
Warbling is definitely the right word... If I'm not mistaken, the accent is an act, though. You don't meet many good Jewish girls with Deep South accents, in any case. She's okay looking, I suppose, if you like large mammary glands.

Posted by: wilum pugmire (IP Logged)
Date: 12 August, 2011 02:54PM
It has been one of the great discoveries of my life that YouTube can be used as a source of literary discussion, self-promotion of my own books, and an outlet for queer punk exhibitionism! I've now had my bro Joshi over for three video interviews and he'll be coming over again next month or in October for some more YouTube madness. We need more CAS scholars recording vlogs! My gawd, imagine GAVIN CALLAGHAN with a webcam!

"I'm a little girl."
--H. P. Lovecraft, Esq.

Posted by: calonlan (IP Logged)
Date: 21 August, 2011 04:25PM
Radovarl Wrote:
> Warbling is definitely the right word... If I'm
> not mistaken, the accent is an act, though. You
> don't meet many good Jewish girls with Deep South
> accents, in any case. She's okay looking, I
> suppose, if you like large mammary glands.

Speaking as actor and director of long experience, the kid is obviously from the Bronx, her "southern" accent is a complete failure, and definitely not "deep" south (there are 138 variations of the "Southern" dialect last time I read anything about the subject - 258 "American" dialects in total- maybe more these days) - the mammaries in this case are average, nice, but not large - and, indeed, without a look at the legs it is difficult to make a judgment at to usefulness in the "curled-up-with" position suggested in another post. The "cleavage" on the other hand is very nice - Jewish girls (other than Liz Taylor in her youth) tend to be rather wider in the pelvis than photographers like, particularly is the facial structure is somewhat narrow - this young lady, would, I suspect, with proper care be a "Molly Goldberg" in 20 years - provided she is regular at Sabbath observance. Oy Vey! Altogether I approve of her having a little fun - an actress she's not!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page