Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
David Wynn of Mythos Books seriously ill?
Posted by: Geoffrey (IP Logged)
Date: 17 October, 2010 12:05AM
On September 12th I ordered a book from Mythos Books ( [www.mythosbooks.com] ).

On September 25th I received an email from David Wynn as follows: "thanks for the order, will get this out asap, have been in the hospital"

On October 9th I emailed him inquiring about his health and my book, but I have received no response.

A few days ago I left a voice mail for him, but no response.

Does anyone have any further information regarding the status of David Wynn and of Mythos Books?

Re: David Wynn of Mythos Books seriously ill?
Date: 24 October, 2010 11:08AM
Good news. I received an email from David Wynn this morning: "I'm sorry for the delays. I do have your book here. I have been in the hospital and just out of rehab after an auto accident. I will have this sent out to you via priority mail Monday, as I have just hired someone to help with me with orders."

While an auto accident can be pretty nasty, I'm glad that he doesn't have heart disease, cancer, etc.

Date: 29 October, 2010 07:27PM
Not only is David Wynn apparently feeling better, he was kind enough to send to me along with my order a gratis copy of Thomas Ligotti's I Have a Special Plan for This World.

Posted by: Martinus (IP Logged)
Date: 30 October, 2010 03:53AM
A really nice guy! He has some interesting books lined up for the future, including an anthology of weird poetry.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page