Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
The Complete Poetry and Translations of Clark Ashton Smith (3 Volumes) for sale
Posted by: Chipougne (IP Logged)
Date: 31 October, 2011 08:15AM
In case someone is interested all 3 volumes in mint condition are currently for sale on eBay. Please follow this link.

Re: The Complete Poetry and Translations of Clark Ashton Smith (3 Volumes) for sale
Posted by: jelio (IP Logged)
Date: 31 October, 2011 11:53AM
In case someone is interested the price on ebay is about triple the original $50 per volume price and in the near future these books will be re printed in paperback form. Please follow this link.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 31 Oct 11 | 12:04PM by jelio.

Re: The Complete Poetry and Translations of Clark Ashton Smith (3 Volumes) for sale
Posted by: Chipougne (IP Logged)
Date: 31 October, 2011 12:47PM
In case you ignore it the price on eBay is about $40 lower than the average $150 per volume they sell now. Please follow this link.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 31 Oct 11 | 12:50PM by Chipougne.

Posted by: Martinus (IP Logged)
Date: 14 August, 2012 05:29AM
The complete poetry is now available in paperback: [www.hippocampuspress.com]

Posted by: wilum pugmire (IP Logged)
Date: 14 August, 2012 11:22AM
I will, of course, be buying the paperback editions, which I believe contained corrections and additional poems; but I would ne'er part with those three wondrous, handsome hardcover editions, which I love despite all their flaws.

"I'm a little girl."
--H. P. Lovecraft, Esq.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page