Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: CAS: Prose Poems, Essays, Artwork (Centipede Press)
Posted by: wilum pugmire (IP Logged)
Date: 14 May, 2014 02:09PM
Scott mentioned that his working on the book has been delayed, perhaps due to health matters, and so I don't expect to see the book published for quite some time.

"I'm a little girl."
--H. P. Lovecraft, Esq.

Posted by: shivapashupati (IP Logged)
Date: 14 May, 2014 05:20PM
"...quite some time"

Oh well! I am sure it will be worth the - extended - wait. Certainly Amazon will keep our pre-orders for as long as it takes. Patience shall therefore be the order of the day!

Posted by: wilum pugmire (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2014 01:00PM
In a new email newslettter from Centipede Press, Jerad asked if anyone could supply him with a Clark Ashton Smith signature. It appears that he is working on TWO CAS volumes, a Clark Ashton Smith artbook and a CAS Masters of the Weird Tale omnibus!!

"I'm a little girl."
--H. P. Lovecraft, Esq.

Posted by: Draugen (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2014 01:16PM
Thanks for the update Wilum, I'm not on the Centipede emailing list so wouldn't have known this. Perhaps I should get myself on there. Maybe the new volume will be in the format of the recent editions of Lovecraft, Blackwood, WHH, Poe? I'd love a CAS volume in this format.

As mentioned before though, my dream would be for lavish centipede (or any other high end publisher) book per story cycle.

Posted by: walrus (IP Logged)
Date: 25 July, 2014 03:44AM
wilum pugmire Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In a new email newslettter from Centipede Press, Jerad asked if anyone could supply him with a Clark Ashton Smith signature.
> It appears that he is working on TWO CAS volumes, a Clark Ashton Smith artbook and a CAS Masters of the Weird Tale omnibus!!

If he's still looking for it, I could supply a letter signature.

JMR

Posted by: Radovarl (IP Logged)
Date: 2 October, 2014 06:40AM
Has there been any word on the release of this book? It seems as if the publication date keeps getting pushed back.

Posted by: shivapashupati (IP Logged)
Date: 2 October, 2014 08:29AM
A recent note from Centipede Press mentioned it as a forthcoming 2015 publication. Someone on this site also suggested that there may be a second volume, containing collected stories by CAS, by the same editor. (Good thing we have some more time to save money then!)

Goto Page: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page