Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Make Me Dough, Punc'...
Posted by: treycelement (IP Logged)
Date: 11 February, 2012 06:19AM
Passionate about Punctuation? Then prepare to positively pullulate with pleasure! Registration for "Punctuathon 2012" is now open:

Punctuathon 2012

P.S. The R.C.S.P.P.P.E.* have promised to donate 50¢ to my Islamophobia Action Committee Fact-Finding Fund for every registration made thru the Eldritch Dark. Please select "Other" when asked who referred you and type "onan12" in the "Further Information" box.

P.P.S. Newly developed psionic software (see PsiSoft) will automatically detect and block access attempts by racists, homophobes, sexists, Obamaphobes, climate-change deniers, recycling refuseniks, genocide enablers, war criminals, etc.

*Royal Canadian Society for the Promotion and Preservation of Pure English (see R.C.S.P.P.P.E.).

“The true independent is he who dwells detached and remote from the little herds as well as from the big herd. Affiliating with no group or cabal of mice or monkeys, he is of course universally suspect.” — The Black Book of Gore Vidal.

Re: Make Me Dough, Punc'...
Posted by: Gill Avila (IP Logged)
Date: 11 February, 2012 06:36PM
I'd have a hard time donating to a cause whose acronym is pronounced "Rick's PeePee."

Re: Make Me Dough, Punc'...
Posted by: calonlan (IP Logged)
Date: 11 February, 2012 10:19PM
treycelement Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Passionate about Punctuation? Then prepare to
> positively pullulate with pleasure! Registration
> for "Punctuathon 2012" is now open:
>
> Punctuathon 2012
>
> P.S. The R.C.S.P.P.P.E.* have promised to donate
> 50¢ to my Islamophobia Action Committee
> Fact-Finding Fund for every registration made thru
> the Eldritch Dark. Please select "Other" when
> asked who referred you and type "onan12" in the
> "Further Information" box.
>
> P.P.S. Newly developed psionic software (see
> PsiSoft) will automatically detect and block
> access attempts by racists, homophobes, sexists,
> Obamaphobes, climate-change deniers, recycling
> refuseniks, genocide enablers, war criminals,
> etc.
>
> *Royal Canadian Society for the Promotion and
> Preservation of Pure English (see R.C.S.P.P.P.E.).
Oh dear, I'm afraid I would be blocked very quickly, since I fear boredom (homophobia), I like my women to be able to cook, I completely despise Obama (of course I am not afraid of him as a person, just his idiotic ideas), I have not been deceived by Gullible Warming having perferred the non-biased research done by the scientists all over Europe, and of course as a Veteran of Viet Nam who dropped all sorts of nasty bombs all over lots of people, the Fonda girl assusres me I'm a war criminal - Genocide is something I oppose which is why I'm against planned-parenthood - 90% of all abortion clinics are in Black neighborhoosds, and, prior to running for President, even Jesse Jackson called their work Genocide - hmmmmm -

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page