Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: under the knife again
Posted by: Radovarl (IP Logged)
Date: 15 June, 2012 06:21AM
Glad you're doing well. As someone who has undergone back surgery (relatively serious, though incredibly an out-patient procedure), I can certainly sympathize with your resolution not to go "under the knife" again. It's nice to know the option is there when there's no other choice, but the aftereffects can be a bear. In my own case, I had laudanum for the first time after my own procedure, which was...interesting.

Posted by: calonlan (IP Logged)
Date: 15 June, 2012 07:19PM
Radovarl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Glad you're doing well. As someone who has
> undergone back surgery (relatively serious, though
> incredibly an out-patient procedure), I can
> certainly sympathize with your resolution not to
> go "under the knife" again. It's nice to know the
> option is there when there's no other choice, but
> the aftereffects can be a bear. In my own case, I
> had laudanum for the first time after my own
> procedure, which was...interesting.

thanks - my own decision not to go under the knife again has to do with the fact that this latest marks my 56th invasive procedure

Posted by: calonlan (IP Logged)
Date: 1 July, 2012 04:37PM
Surgery went fine - then a week later had some peculiar bug, lost 20 lbs in 2 days - not recommended as a diet regimen. Wife had bariatric last mon. Major life style change - will be in Pigeon Forge Tn last weekend in July - any fans in the vicinity, let me know - Going for MIL's 90th birthday - may slip into NC for a quick visit to my tombstone (we bought them 30 years ago in old family cemetary - family arrived 1626 or so). Tell me how you like Red Bluff Scott - I think wife has relatives there. May come to visit after we have regained our strength.

Goto Page: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page