Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Craig Nickerson's readings
Posted by: Parns (IP Logged)
Date: 27 March, 2012 06:11PM
Does anyone know how to get hold of Craig Nickerson? His accompanied readings of a couple of CAS poems were utterly outstanding, and I was hoping, nine years on as it might be, that we might persuade him to make some more.

Re: Craig Nickerson's readings
Posted by: asmithson (IP Logged)
Date: 23 April, 2012 09:43AM
I am not really that familiar with his brand of work but I am guessing that there would be something deep and nice about what he does. Sure enough there are a lot of things that you could familiarize yourself with, though you really have to know the writing style they are known for.

The last thing that would probably come to mind is how well they are utterly written.

Posted by: TheCollagier (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2013 07:34AM
Craig has just joined the Forum as "TheCollagier" and is grateful for your positive feedback.

The readings of CASmith that I have contributed here are part of a "mixtape" hobby that I have had for many years. "Ode To The Abyss" and "From The Crypts Of Memory", for example, are from a mixtape entitled Cosmic Wanderer.

I have also done readings of poetry by other authors. Two of which I am particularly proud are "Cellar Fire" by Langdon Jones, and "The Common Cult" by George Sterling; both of these are in a mixtaoe entitled Qui Tollis Peccata Mundi. I recently posted this on Mixcloud, and you may hear it in full by following this link:

www.mixcloud.com/TheCollagier/playlists/qui-tollis

Enjoy!

Posted by: TheCollagier (IP Logged)
Date: 11 February, 2013 08:22PM
I have also recorded a complete narration of "The Testimony Of The Suns", by George Sterling, with lead-in and background music:

http://www.mixcloud.com/TheCollagier/r-george-sterlings-the-testimony-of-the-suns

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11 Feb 13 | 08:26PM by TheCollagier.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page