Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
The Real-fantastique
Posted by: The English Assassin (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2013 11:12AM
...proof that the fantastic is all-round us: HERE I'm sure CAS and HPL would have loved these shots.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16 Jan 13 | 11:12AM by The English Assassin.

Re: The Real-fantastique
Posted by: jdworth (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2013 09:31PM
Given their love of the natural world and its strangeness and beauty... oh, yes, I think they very much would.

Posted by: Draugen (IP Logged)
Date: 9 February, 2013 04:03AM
When I click on that link Im getting page not found.. not sure if thats just me? That site does have some great stuff in its galleries.

I also came across these picures and thought others here might enjoy them:

[www.darkroastedblend.com]

Posted by: The English Assassin (IP Logged)
Date: 9 February, 2013 07:29AM
Draugen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When I click on that link Im getting page not
> found.. not sure if thats just me? That site does
> have some great stuff in its galleries.
>
> I also came across these picures and thought
> others here might enjoy them:
>
> [www.darkroastedblend.com]
> -looking-place-on-earth.html

Sorry, looks like the link is now dead... they must have taken it down for some reason, alas. Just tried searching the site and it doesn't appear to be there any longer.

Yes, I've seen the one's you linked to before. Quite extraordinary!

Posted by: Knygatin (IP Logged)
Date: 26 June, 2016 12:35AM
Giant sea creature detected on Google Earth near the Mountains of Madness, far from the paths of fishing trowlers.

[www.news.com.au]

Date: 26 June, 2016 01:29AM
More bizarre sightings on Google Earth. You can look and magnify the pictures:

Wide lanes seen on the ocean floor of the Pacific Ocean. A round object, 3km in diameter, sliding along, and leaving behind itself a 100km twisting track. And nearby, on an undersea mountain side, is what appears to be a geometric building complex. I see two interconnected six-sided buildings. And parapets, with a portal.

[www.google.se]

[www.google.se]

[www.google.se]

Date: 26 June, 2016 06:53AM
Knygatin Wrote:
> Giant sea creature detected on Google Earth near
> the Mountains of Madness, far from the paths of
> fishing trowlers.
>
> [www.news.com.au]
> arre-120m-sea-creature-has-been-spotted-on-google-
> earth-near-antarctica/news-story/fc4c23b48419168c1
> 7ff4a99abb6f505

You can find the creature yourself on the map, if you zoom in right in the middle, down to Deception Island, and then continue to zoom in on the left of the two black patches located to the left of the island.

[www.google.se]

Date: 26 June, 2016 07:35AM
Google Earth have also censored several areas on the maps (admonished by the authorities?), by blurring/pixelating them, so the public cannot make out details. Why would they want to hide the view of locations on the ocean floor?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26 Jun 16 | 07:37AM by Knygatin.

Date: 9 July, 2016 01:28AM
Knygatin Wrote:

> Wide lanes seen on the ocean floor of the Pacific
> Ocean. A round object, 3km in diameter, sliding
> along, and leaving behind itself a 100km twisting
> track.

Could it be the rotation of the Earth, or seismic vibrations and upheavals on the ocean floor, that causes a giant rock to move along, leaving such a serpentine track? Anyone among you knowledgeable of geology, who can confirm this?

Or is it some alien lifeform, that hesitantly explores the ocean floor?

A. E. van Vogt wrote a wonderful Lovecraftian short story, "Dormant", about a big slab of alien matter lying dormant on Earth, and which suddenly starts sliding along. It is reminiscent of this sighting on Google Earth.

Posted by: ARES DESIDERATUM (IP Logged)
Date: 20 November, 2016 01:35PM
WHO HAS THE ANSWERS??

Date: 20 November, 2016 03:45PM
ARES DESIDERATUM Wrote:
> WHO HAS THE ANSWERS??

Yeah right, WHO?? I made a few attempts to contact marine geologists at online question sites. But they were all voices connected to the US government. And they all gave me the same short perfunctury answer, without bothering to adress the details I put to them. They said: "Those pictures show sea bottom currents. It is very common." A few lower level clerks receiving my emails said, "Wow, that is fascinating!", before connecting me to the men in authority.
I believe there is a cover up, and intentional lying about something which they don't understand, to prevent mass hysteria.

I did communicate with one marine geologist who was not connected to the US government. The first thing he spontaneously told me, was he thought that if the military knew about these pictures, they probably would have removed them. He agreed that the pictures stirred the imagination, but he could not tell me what kind of geological phenomena they actually present. And for the sake of protecting his own reputation, he would not agree to any wild guesses.

Here is another picture. Look at the thin line track to the right of the serpentine track. It goes in a perfectly straight line, and suddenly changes direction a few times. That DOES NOT look like a natural geological formation. Too strictly geometrical.
[www.google.se]

Date: 21 November, 2016 06:47AM
Google Maps, in cooperation with the US government, have pixelated their orignal maps, and removed details that some observers have believed could possibly show the foundation remains of the city Atlantis, to the northwest of the Canary Islands. Another cover-up to cut off the public. Naturally, those in command over the US government and European society (Rothschild/the international banksters), want to explore this region for themselves, undisturbed, and collect whatever treasures there may be.
[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Earlier 2009 article:
[www.telegraph.co.uk]

Google Maps, with new partly erased image:
[www.google.se]
Again, follow that straight geometrical sea bottom "road", and its sudden angle turns, to the right of "Atlantis". That does not look like a geological cause track to me.

Posted by: Martinus (IP Logged)
Date: 22 November, 2016 04:59AM
Amusing.
Here is a more plausible explanation: [www.telegraph.co.uk]

Date: 22 November, 2016 11:39AM
I always hold a very sceptical stance towards such fantastically ludicrous explanations which lack all beauty and imagination.

Date: 1 December, 2016 02:26PM
OK, sorry for dominating this forum so much! But hardly anyone else ever posts here, so I guess it can't do much harm. Even though, of course, it would have been more gratifying with a varied and lively participation. There used to be extended intellectual discussions on this forum, some 10 years ago or so. But it seems we have entered a new Age (of less interest in the Weird Tales period?), ... or perhaps people have become restless, by the unstableness of society, busy looking after their own material assets, in (conscious or unconscious) preparation for economic chaos and Third World War? (Well, Hillary wasn't elected, so I think we can, to some degree, relax again.)

Anyway, here is another one for you. This is a documentary about levitation, anti-gravity, and of how scientific experimentation in this field was silenced by the financial ruling elite and the oil industry.

The basic principle of this unknown science is, that by enclosing an object in a very strong magnetic field, its mass can be isolated from the surrounding space. And thus the object can be accelerated and transported at very high speeds, freed from gravitation and the inertia of mass.

I wonder, what do the physicists say of this? Is it theoretically possible, at all, to isolate an object from Earth's gravity, by the use of a magnetic field?

[www.youtube.com]

Goto Page: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page