Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
International Clark Ashton Smith Poetry Award
Posted by: Frederick (IP Logged)
Date: 12 June, 2013 04:59PM
Just wanted the fine people of this excellent Smith site that I am re-establishing the International Clark Ashton Smith Poetry Award. After spending 17 years in Asia, I come back and find it is time to have it exist again. Any ideas about what would be a good place to have it presented? For those who may not know, I originally established the award and it was presented at Fantasy Faire (Southern California), as well as, physically creating said award. It stopped being presented because the convention ceased to exist because of the untimely death of one of its founders Bill Crawford. I was close to Bill and his wonderful wife Peggy and after his death I couldn't continue with the ICASPA. I am thinking of making the whole award making process a Kickstarter project. Opinions as I can't personally afford to create the needed awards on my own :-) Anyway, whatever happens, the award is coming back!

Frederick J. Mayer

Re: International Clark Ashton Smith Poetry Award
Posted by: phillipAellis (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2013 08:48PM
Feel like emailing me, so I can help fund and work towards the award?

I'd also love to hear how it will be awarded, as well, and whether as a member of the public I can nominate potential recipients.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page