Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Xothic Sathlattae
Posted by: Frederick (IP Logged)
Date: 25 June, 2013 04:55PM
Atlantean Publishing is a British small press that has been going since 1996 and run by DJ Tyrer. One of its latest activities is Xothic Sathlattae, a new broadside series resulting from "...an interest shown by poets in working with the broader Cthulhu Mythos."

There are currently two publications of this series. The First Sathlatta: Arkham Monologues by Phillip A. Ellis. [/i] Many here at Eldritch Dark will be already aware of Phillip's impressive poetry as there are numerous poems of his posted on this site (which you should check out if you haven't done so yet). Arkham monologues "is a sequence of fifteen poetic monologues consisting of two stanzas each that narrate the secret sins and vices of different inhabitants of Arkham." All of these are a delicious treat.

The Second Sathlatta: Frederick J. Mayer[i]
consists of poetry (some prose poetry)involving Ancient Ones of the Mythos pantheon including some created by Clark Ashton Smith i.e. Shathak.

Atlantean Publishing is still open for more contributions to the Xothic Sathlattae series. Perhaps, some of the fine poets here that have contributed to this site's "poetry tributes" to CAS will consider submitting to Tyrer's publication.

Re: Xothic Sathlattae
Posted by: calonlan (IP Logged)
Date: 26 June, 2013 04:48PM
what is the actual name of the web site -?

Date: 26 June, 2013 06:09PM
The main online hub is [atlanteanpublishing.wikia.com] or just put Atlantean Publishing into google and it comes up. Thanks for your interest.

Posted by: phillipAellis (IP Logged)
Date: 27 June, 2013 12:45AM
For those interested in a signed copy, I am accepting payments by paypal: 80 cents Australian for Australian customers, and the cost of a prestamped envelope+20 cents to overseas destinations (I've been charged two prices for the same item, so need to confirm its appropriate price). Essentially 20 cents per copy plus postage.

I'm sure we can get the other signed as well, right?

Date: 27 June, 2013 05:39PM
If someone wishes a signed copy of my The Second Sathlatta, I would be pleased and honored to do so. I would need one ($1) dollar American to cover all costs. You can contact me for information at fredinseoul@hotmail.com Perhaps, people will desire both publications as we do need to support such publishers who are willing to support the Mythos concept with poetry somewhat a homage to Smith :-)

Posted by: phillipAellis (IP Logged)
Date: 1 July, 2013 02:32AM
Do you mind if I hit you for a copy of yours, Frederick, and pass along a copy of mine (signed of course)?

Date: 1 July, 2013 05:35PM
Sounds good to me Phillip, just send your mailing address and e-mail address to my e-mail address stated above and we will put things into motion :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page