Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
CAS Poseidonis & Dunsany
Posted by: pegana (IP Logged)
Date: 2 August, 2013 07:03PM
Pegana Press Books will be releasing a new limited fine press edition of the Poseidonis stories in two volumes. Also of interest to CAS and fantasy fans are "Lost Tales Volume I" by Lord Dunsany with volume II releasing this fall. Anyone interested in the above can view it and communicate through the website. I'm always interested in input from readers about what they would like to see in print as well or if anyone knows of unpublished material relating to the Poseidonis series. [peganapress.com]

Mike
Pegana Press Books

Re: CAS Poseidonis & Dunsany
Posted by: Draugen (IP Logged)
Date: 3 August, 2013 04:40AM
This sounds excellent. When is it due to be published? Any plans for any other CAS books based on story cycle? The Dunsany volumes also look wonderful.

Re: CAS Poseidonis & Dunsany
Posted by: pegana (IP Logged)
Date: 3 August, 2013 04:52AM
thanks for the inquiry Draugen.
The CAS Poseidonis Cycle Vol I should release before the holidays. Typesetting letterpress is very time consuming. One letter at a time! And CAS used lots of them.

The new Dunsany should release in a month or so and will feature an unpublished story and a very rare illustration never seen in print before. If the CAS is received well will definitely follow up with more theme based collections. Any suggestions from the forum is welcome for related releases or favorite stories. Hope to do a nice HPL in the spring.

Mike
Pegana Press Books
[peganapress.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page