Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
A new book
Posted by: Maronovitz (IP Logged)
Date: 1 January, 2010 08:05AM
Hi everyone,
I am honored to have been given the opportunity to announce to you that I have a new book out, available on Amazon, titled "Seven Deadly Pleasures." This collection of horror stories, published by Hippocampus Press and edited by renowned horror critic and Lovecraft biographer S.T. Joshi is worth a read if it does not seem too forward for me to say so. This is an invitation to buy the book, throw a comment on Amazon, and shoot me an e-mail of critique as well. Some of the stories in the book appeared previously in Metal Scratches, Scars Publications, The Leopard's Realm. Midnight Zoo, Studies in the Fantastic, and Demon Minds. The opening story titled "How Bria Died" will be in an upcoming issue of Weird Tales, early 2010. I am hoping that you would give my book a chance.
Mike Aronovitz

Re: A new book
Posted by: Tobias Herschel (IP Logged)
Date: 4 January, 2010 08:27AM
Hi Mike,

you should also consider advertising your book on TLO:

www.ligotti.net

Posted by: Maronovitz (IP Logged)
Date: 4 January, 2010 02:51PM
Hi,
What is "TLO" and where do I find it? I tried the www.ligotti and nothing came up.

And thank you for the reply!!
Mike

Posted by: Tobias Herschel (IP Logged)
Date: 4 January, 2010 04:24PM
TLO is a site more or less focussed on Thomas Ligotti's writing but also on other more general topics....oh, and you should check again what you've typed :D or try google if still nothing shows up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 4 Jan 10 | 04:25PM by Tobias Herschel.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page