Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Who has CAS letters?
Posted by: Scott Connors (IP Logged)
Date: 24 June, 2006 06:05AM
A few years, bookseller James Pepper offered for sale a group of letters and associated documents that were found among the papers of Donald Wandrei after his death. These included several, I believe three, letters that CAS wrote to Wandrei, plus some photos, clippings, etc. These were sold to a collector. Since there is a good chance that said collector frequents this board, I would be most grateful if he or she would contact me if they are willing to provide me with copies for my research for the Smith biography. This likewise applies to anyone who has any letters or story manuscripts from Smith, especially drafts that differ from the published version.
Thanks in advance.
Scott Connors

Re: Who has CAS letters?
Posted by: OConnor,CD (IP Logged)
Date: 20 June, 2009 10:28PM
I am working on getting Lovecraft Letters but I wish to eventually get CAS Letters. I've spotted some on L.W. Curry but I must save and save and save the spending portion of money that I, yes even at 26, give to myself. An actual photo of CAS would be nice to have eventually to. I obtained a WT envelope addressed to CAS from Terrence McVickor. Good guy that Terrence.

:)

Yrs for the elder sign,

Oconnor,CD

P.S. Plus I am half done with this new story. I feel my talent has improved. I cannot wait to share it with everyone here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page