Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
The Bible
Posted by: Tobias Herschel (IP Logged)
Date: 22 August, 2007 06:43AM
If someone of you ever wanted a short summary of the bible, here you can get it (read the whole thing yesterday and it was hilarious)

http://www.thebricktestament.com/

Re: The Bible
Posted by: calonlan (IP Logged)
Date: 23 August, 2007 08:46PM
why are you listing this on this website?

Posted by: Boyd (IP Logged)
Date: 24 August, 2007 01:53AM
because reenacting the bible in lego is amusing?

Date: 26 August, 2007 05:24PM
and lego has something to do with CAS? - I haven't looked at it, I just don't see the point in telling us about it in this context.

Date: 26 August, 2007 05:28PM
OK - I see it's a book of illustrations - cute - I assume it's at Amazon? Legos weren't in existence in my day - However, if you like toys of high quality conceptualizations, I recommend Ramagon - NASA uses it to model - I just hope they still exist.

Posted by: Tobias Herschel (IP Logged)
Date: 27 August, 2007 09:55AM
Sorry Calonlan- just found the link and think that it's quite a funny distraction; btw. I need your email address to send you the stories (the contact above isn't working)

Date: 29 August, 2007 03:27PM
Tobias - I will be up the inland waterway to Alaska for a couple of weeks, when I return am changing everything in the communications department (going to wi-fi for one) - however, you can call 361-288-4066 at any time. This is my Skypein number that calls my computer - if I'm on, which is often, I can answer directly and give you my new email - if not, I will know you called.
If you have skype, my skype id is calonlan68, and we could meet face to face. skype tells you when i am online.
Dr. Farmer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page