Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Lost Worlds #4?
Posted by: gmoring (IP Logged)
Date: 19 September, 2007 04:55PM
I heard that Lost Worlds #4 is out. I'm assuming this is the long awaited Lost Worlds vol 4 of CAS Studies. Anyone know where we can obtain copies?

Thanks
Gary

Re: Lost Worlds #4?
Posted by: Scott Connors (IP Logged)
Date: 19 September, 2007 08:15PM
Go to [www.seele-brennt.com].

Incidentally, Lost Worlds no. 5 is also ready to go to the printer. We've solved our bottleneck in publishing and will be publishing on a more regular basis--or at least more often than annually, which seems to be where we're at currently. Issue five contains essays or reviews by Geoffrey Reiter, Philippe Gindre, Phillip A. Ellis, Sam J. Sackett, Jim Rockhill, Don Herron, and Brian Stableford, plus an unpublished "cat" poem and another color painting by CAS. This will be out around Christmas--really. No kidding. We mean it.

Issue six is currently being worked on, and will be the long-delayed follow-up to 100 Years of Klarkash-Ton, devoted to the dedication and relocation to Centennial Park of the plaque on the boulder under which CAS' ashes were interred years ago. This issue will have artwork by Gahan Wilson. And it looks as if we'll be getting some more artwork in the issues; we even have a portfolio by Tim Kirk.

Best,
Scott

Re: Lost Worlds #4?
Posted by: gavinicuss (IP Logged)
Date: 30 September, 2007 04:14AM
gmoring Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I heard that Lost Worlds #4 is out. I'm assuming
> this is the long awaited Lost Worlds vol 4 of CAS
> Studies. Anyone know where we can obtain copies?
>
> Thanks
> Gary
Hi Gary, I've got copies of LW #4.
gavinicuss@hotmail.com
www.gavinicussbooks.com

www.SeeleBrennt.com is a frozen website, so don't expect any more updates there since Nick Curtis can't get in to do them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page