Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
New goodies from Terence McVicker/RAS PRESS
Posted by: Boyd (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2008 01:18PM
special offer to ED members

Quote:
Terence McVicker/RAS PRESS
Donald Sidney-Fryer's excellent biographical memoir of CAS entitled: THE SORCERER DEPARTS: Clark Ashton Smith (1893-1961). This is published by Silver Key Press in France, but the text is entirely in English. This publication reprints the lengthy piece that Fryer wrote for CAS: In Memoriam back in 1963 for Jack Chalker's, Mirage Press. This edition has been updated with an introduction by the publisher, photographs of Smith - one at age nineteen and another in the last year of his life, and a current photograph of Fryer, an afterword by Fryer, and an article about Fryer. Also included are two pages of bibliography. The book is sixty-five pages total and has heavy slick-paper covers (larger & heavier than our standard paperback), handsomely printed with color cover. I have copies signed by Donald Sidney-Fryer and I am offering them at $20 ea. Eldritch Dark members - if they mention "Eldritch Dark" when ordering and NOT paying by Paypal or Credit Card, would receive free shipping within the USA. Please see attatchment for cover reproduction.

An additional note to "E. D" members, only about 150 copies remain of "The Black Abbot".

Re: New goodies from Terence McVicker/RAS PRESS
Posted by: Tobias Herschel (IP Logged)
Date: 30 January, 2008 09:38PM
I'd like to order a copy of 'The Black Abbot'; Boyd, could you just send me a mail?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page