Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Subscription bonus book
Posted by: Martinus (IP Logged)
Date: 18 April, 2008 05:30PM
Found the following, written by Jeremy Lassen, over at the night Shade forum, regarding the availability for the CAS bonus book that subscribers will get:

<<There will be a bonus book that will be released with the fifth volume. It will be delivered to subscribers with the fifth book....

For those who did not subscribe, but want to buy it, it will be available only via our newsletter, and only available for a 1 week solicitation before we go to press with it -- we'll print exactly as many copies as we have orders and subscribers for.

Stay subscribed to our newsletter, and you should be able to purchase the CAS bonus book. Read the news letters, and make sure we they don't end up in your spam filter.

Do NOT email us and ask to be put on a list, or to pre-order it. Do not ask us to make an exception for you.

If you are really worried about it, contact a specialty dealer (dream haven, borderlands, realms of fantasy, etc) and ask them to get one for you... They all read our news letter, and they will order as many copies as they think they have demand for. >>

Re: Subscription bonus book
Posted by: garymorris (IP Logged)
Date: 3 May, 2008 11:14PM
What is this bonus book about? I tried to navigate Nightshade's hopelessly byzantine discussion forums to find some information but came up blank. I'd like to know before I contact Borderlands or one of the other suppliers. Anybody?

Posted by: Scott Connors (IP Logged)
Date: 4 May, 2008 03:46AM
As a bonus to those who subscribed to the collected fantasies series, Night Shade wanted to issue a trade paperback collecting those of Smith's stories that were not fantastic. These can be found in the Arkham collection Other Dimensions and the Greenwood Press book Strange Shadows.

Scott

Posted by: ArkhamMaid (IP Logged)
Date: 4 May, 2008 08:46AM
Do you have to be subscribed to Night Shade's newsletter to receive the bonus book or simply purchase the fifth book through their website rather than through another seller?

We have seen the darkness
Where charnel things decay,
Where atom moves with atom
In shining swift array,
Like ordered constellations
On some sidereal way.
--from Nyctalops

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 4 May 08 | 08:47AM by ArkhamMaid.

Posted by: Martinus (IP Logged)
Date: 5 May, 2008 03:01AM
ArkhamMaid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you have to be subscribed to Night Shade's
> newsletter to receive the bonus book or simply
> purchase the fifth book through their website
> rather than through another seller?

I suppose you have to subscribe to the Newsletter to know when it's time to order it. "available only via our newsletter", it says.

Yrs
Martin

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page