Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Cthulhu Mythos Books of Majiks
Posted by: Sleepwalker (IP Logged)
Date: 9 May, 2008 10:16AM
Own A Necronomicon Type Book
Come one, come all, today we have on offer, writ large upon papers of doubtful origin, bound in leather with brass and copper accoutrements, a brace of volumes variously termed The Bifurcate Addendum and the Twin Codicil. Weighty with the foul lore of them Great Olden-Ones. Contains over 100 pages each volume of alien scrip, signs and sigils, and full of the secret mechanisms of the cosmic disorder. What do these secrets be? Well .... only him with an "book" might stand chance to so fathom. Interested? seek out
[www.mythoplasm.co.uk]

Re: Cthulhu Mythos Books of Majiks
Posted by: calonlan (IP Logged)
Date: 9 May, 2008 12:00PM
Fly hence o Demon of discord and Chaos! Woudst thou attempt to drain the coffers held in sad and secret durance vile so hardly won? Nay, but we stand within the mantic circle resisting thy lamia-like lurid lurings -

How much?

Posted by: ArkhamMaid (IP Logged)
Date: 10 May, 2008 12:20AM
My coffers are under constant siege from these sorts of temptations (thanks in a large part to Chaosium, Night Shade, and Hippocampus Press). I'm afraid I'm going to have to second Dr. Farmer's question: how much are these things going for?

We have seen the darkness
Where charnel things decay,
Where atom moves with atom
In shining swift array,
Like ordered constellations
On some sidereal way.
--from Nyctalops

Posted by: Sleepwalker (IP Logged)
Date: 17 May, 2008 04:39AM
My Dear Fellow
I have been greatly lacking in the monitoring of replies to this posting, and can only beg forgivness at such tardiness (in truth, I expected notification when I had a reply - obviously did not tick the correct boxes, eh?).
Well, I take it you checked out my website, and are familiar with the goods and their names;
The Initiate Tract of That Biblionihilistica - £60.00 (approx A4 size)
The Terminate Tract of That Biblionihilistica - £60.00 (approx A4 size)
The Mythoplasm ex Somnus - £20.00 (approx A5 size)
If you would like further clarification of any point, or would like a couple more page images ~ just ask!
Seekest not .... lest ye find;
Sleepwalker

[www.mythoplasm.co.uk]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page