Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Lovecraftian Books
Posted by: Taverner (IP Logged)
Date: 7 November, 2009 06:21PM
I have about 125 Lovecraft related books, including some 1st Edition hardbounds, vintage pulp magazines, & many autographed books by related authors of the Cthulhu Mythos.

I've sold books for 32 years & now I'm closing up shop for good to be with my Grandkids. Because I have only 6 weeks to finalize things I'm going to offer ridiculously low prices. I'm cutting the prices on all my book by 50%. Feel free to call or email me, & I'll let you know what I have.
Best Wishes,

Tim Chase
Ancient Mariner Books
11229 Leopard St.
Corpus Christi, TX 78410
(361) 249-5410
marinerbooks@aol.com

Re: Lovecraftian Books
Posted by: The English Assassin (IP Logged)
Date: 8 November, 2009 05:39PM
Another bookshop bites the dust!

I'd be interested but I've spent enough money on Lovecraft related goodies just lately and I'm still waiting on the other volume of A Means of Freedom to arrive after my seller from alibris fucked up and only sent me vol 2 of the set! Aaaargh!

Re: Lovecraftian Books
Posted by: calonlan (IP Logged)
Date: 9 November, 2009 01:52PM
Tim's store is here where I live and we will truly miss him. This is a great opportunity guys - It isn't just Lovecraft! My son is a fan of the guy who starred in Night of the Living Dead (can't think of his name at the moment) and I bought him two items signed - photo and Bobble-head - he also has classic model ships = viking, Roman, clipper etc. - arcana in the board game department, in other words, stuff I wish i had time for -

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page