Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: MythosCon
Posted by: clore (IP Logged)
Date: 3 February, 2011 01:00AM
Hi All:

I, too, seem to have fallen victim to the "Cthulhu Crud". I still haven't been able to shake the cold I got in Phoenix. At this rate, I'll probably re-infect the rest of you with it next time!

Dan Clore

Posted by: Absquatch (IP Logged)
Date: 3 February, 2011 07:28AM
Dan:

Off topic. but weren't you going to compile an anthology of weird poetry, something of an alternative to, or an improved version of, Dark of the Moon? You sent the proposed contents to me years ago, and, as I recall, you were going to look for a publisher. Whatever became of that project?

Posted by: clore (IP Logged)
Date: 10 February, 2011 01:58AM
I'm afraid I set aside the poetry anthology and never got back to it. Maybe someday--

Posted by: Ken K. (IP Logged)
Date: 10 February, 2011 08:38PM
Dan, I am mortified that I never posted to congratulate you on the publication of Weird Words! I had intended to read it straight through, but am having too much fun jumping from wildly disparate entry to entry. The cumulative effect of your excerpt choices is not only edifying, but sometimes very funny! (And I mean that in a good way).

Several years ago I asked the forum to recommend a dictionary of esoteric vocabulary, with particular emphasis on the writers of the Lovecraft Circle. I never expected anything as in depth as this work to actually appear. Again, congratulations and deepest thanks!

Goto Page: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page