Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
September update
Posted by: voleboy (IP Logged)
Date: 3 September, 2004 02:46AM
I've finally managed to read through everyone's contributions this month, that is, all bar the letter, which I've read before. (Which reminds me: I should index it asap.)

I was happy to see some more of Dennis' verse up here. I enjoy his work, and it's encouraging to see him get some recognition for his verse. I was also happy to see Alycia's contribution up on site. I reckon anyone here could write up a decent reading, and I'd like to encourage others to give it a burl... 'ave a go, ya mugs!

I'd really like to see Dr. Farmer's views on selected poems by CAS.

Also, I think it would be nice if we could take the time here, and mention those tributes which we like. I've started here, with mentioning Dennis, and I like some of Simon's poems as well. I've not read much of the stories, and I should read more... no?

Re: September update
Posted by: NightHalo (IP Logged)
Date: 3 September, 2004 05:32AM
I am still convinced that my essay is horrid, however I hope that sometime in the coming year I will have an excess of free time to try another reading or two. It is good practice and I feel closer to the poems once I sit and really dissect them.

Kudos goes to Phillip for putting the time into a majority of the readings. You have my respect.

I need to go to sleep now though as I have class tomorrow.

~Alycia

Re: September update
Posted by: voleboy (IP Logged)
Date: 3 September, 2004 04:35PM
Your reading is not horrid; if it was, I doubt it would be put up here.

It's the first you've done, so it's likely to be less polished. Note, if you can, my earlier redings compared to my later ones. I could have said poems, since they're easier to note.

Phillip

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page