Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
CAS Podcast Strange Shadows
Posted by: Innsmouth Gold (IP Logged)
Date: 27 July, 2023 08:19AM
Hi
Just wanted to let you know about our CAS podcast Strange Shadows. Using the Night Shade Press editions we are working through Smith's weird fiction in chronological order. We are now on Season Two, The Door to Saturn.
The regular episodes are free, but you can subscribe / Patron t0 access bonus content, both for Strange Shadows and the Innsmouth Book Club podcast.

[strangeshadows.buzzsprout.com]

Re: CAS Podcast Strange Shadows
Posted by: Kipling (IP Logged)
Date: 29 July, 2023 12:25PM
Innsmouth Gold Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi
> Just wanted to let you know about our CAS podcast
> Strange Shadows. Using the Night Shade Press
> editions we are working through Smith's weird
> fiction in chronological order. We are now on
> Season Two, The Door to Saturn.
> The regular episodes are free, but you can
> subscribe / Patron t0 access bonus content, both
> for Strange Shadows and the Innsmouth Book Club
> podcast.
>
> [strangeshadows.buzzsprout.com]

Thanks very much..

jkh

Posted by: weorcstan (IP Logged)
Date: 30 July, 2023 01:43PM
I would really like to subscribe to this but I keep getting the message, "There was a temporary problem completing your request, The iTunes Store is temporarily unavailable. Please try again latter." Did anyone else get this error message? I have been getting it for days and iTunes seems to be otherwise working (to the extent it ever does). I like having all my podcasts downloaded in one place on a hard drive. This is why I am using iTunes. I then upload the ones I want to listen to to a dedicated mp3 device (not a phone). I know this is The Eldritch Dark, not Tech Support or Podcatcher Reviews, but any suggestions on this? (Windows 10)

Posted by: Innsmouth Gold (IP Logged)
Date: 31 July, 2023 07:24AM
Hi - thanks for the support. However as far as Itunes go, I'm afraid that's out of our control, plus it's not a platform I have any experience of.
You can download the MP3 direct from our Buzzsprout site, link above. You can also subscribe there or on our Patreon to get access to bonus content and other rewards.

[www.patreon.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page