Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Concordances
Posted by: voleboy (IP Logged)
Date: 4 August, 2008 02:14PM
G'day!

In case you missed it, the concordance to Donald Wandrei's poetry is available from Hippocampus Press as a hardcover, or a free download. I was wondering what people think of it, personally, and what people think of my plans to start on the concordance of CAS' poetry soon. I have already started work on formatting the HPL concordance.

Phillip

*Author of Strange Gardens [www.lulu.com]

*Editor of Calenture: a Journal of Studies in Speculative Verse [calenture.fcpages.com]

*Visit my homepage: [voleboy.freewebpages.org]

Re: Concordances
Posted by: Martinus (IP Logged)
Date: 4 August, 2008 02:37PM
It's a very nice book, and very useful. But if the Wandrei poetry gets a concordance this big, the CAS poetry concordance will be huge! But, of course, most welcome.

Posted by: jdworth (IP Logged)
Date: 4 August, 2008 03:27PM
I haven't been able to look it over as well as I'd like, as I'm in the process of looking for a new place to live, etc.; but from what I've seen, it's an excellent aid, and will prove invaluable to any interested in Wandrei's verse, Lovecraftian or Smithian studies, and I tender my thanks for all your effort.

As for the others... it's an Herculean task, but my response would be: Go for it, and Tsathogguaspeed....

Posted by: Boyd (IP Logged)
Date: 4 August, 2008 03:49PM
A CAS concordance sat on this site for a few years. They are quite easy to make with software if you have the texts. I should dig it out one day and update it, but I don't see that happening any time soon. The site search engine performs much the same function (one of the reasons I removed it).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page