Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto:  Message ListNew TopicSearchLog In
For Trade - Spare copy: The Complete Poetry and Translations: The Abyss Triumphant
Posted by: Dunwichsouth (IP Logged)
Date: 2 August, 2010 02:50PM
Hello,
I don't know if anyone else got caught up in the Amazon.com debacle, when ordering The Complete Poetry and Translations volume 1, where they shipped Volume 3 "The Complete Poetry and Translations: The Abyss Triumphant" instead (multiple times)...

To make a long story short... I have an 1 extra Hardback copy of "The Complete Poetry and Translations: The Abyss Triumphant". I have never sold a book (GOD FORBID!), but have been the owner of this lone volume (still in plastic) for 2 years and wondering what I should do with it... I don't "Need" the money, so don't feel the "need" to sell it... But considering my love (passion/obsession:) of all things books I might consider trading it for say a first edition of Lovecraft's "The Outsider and Others?" (Hey worth a chance). Or maybe some other cool Lovecraft circle related material (Cosmic/weird/horror).

I know "The Abyss Triumphant" is worth a nice chunk of change, but would rather it go to a lover of books then to see it bought and sold for profit. I paid $50 for it, and when doing a search on it, I now see that it is no longer available anywhere, not Bookfinders.com, amazon.com, ebay.com... I watched the price go up, and up, and then poof... their all gone, and unavailable.

So if you have something unique for trade to another lover of the weird, let me
know.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2 Aug 10 | 03:02PM by Dunwichsouth.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Top of Page